The Kitchen Sink Smoothie
This smoothie has everything but the kitchen sink! Quick, easy & delicious!
- Smoothies Super Charge your body
with essential vitamins & minerals!
- Make weight loss easier, build muscle &
improve physical performance.
- Give your hair, skin & nails a radiant glow.
- Detox harmful chemicals that
bombard us on a daily basis &
ensure excellent digestion.
- Nutritious disguised in tasty so kids love them!
Use the fruit & greens that came in your Sage Mountain Farm Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) box.
Pull out whatever other fruit you have, cut it up and add it to the blender.
Juice Options: • Organic fresh squeezed orange juice • Coconut milk • Almond milk
• Water • Fruit juice blend (I like Bolthouse) or • Green Tea
Grind up a variety of Seeds & Nuts
Add a few tablespoons or more into the mix.
For a boost of: antioxidants, key proteins, vitamins, minerals, good fats & fiber
- Flax seeds (a top potent superfood)
- Raw pumpkin seeds (the only seeds that are alkaline-forming & helps fight depression)
- Raw sunflower seeds (boosts energy & immunity)
- Sesame seeds (burns fat, boosts nutrient absorption, balances hormones)
- Raw almonds (as much calcium as milk!),
- Raw walnuts (supports brain health),
- Raw pecans (contain more than 19 vitamins & minerals, boosts brain, heart and bone health)
- Hazelnuts (rich in energy, heart, brain & skin)
- Pine Nuts (appetite suppressant, slows the aging process)
- Brazil Nuts (helps with weight loss, stimulates cell growth & repair, improves digestion & immunity, balances hormones, boosts male fertility & reduce signs of aging)
*Tip: If you don’t have a Nutribullet, use your coffee grinder. To clean, use uncooked white rice and grind.
Add a Protein Booster
I use a collagen (bone broth) powder. It’s incredible for your joints, hair, skin, & nails.
*You can also add: Matcha green tea powder, Maca powder, Camu camu, Cacao powder, Hemp protein powder, or Grass-fed whey. There are so many choices at your local health food store!
Top off with frozen berries or ice.
Blend & enjoy!
Visit www.sagemountainfarm.com to learn more about your
local, small, certified organic farm.