Pork Sweet Italian Sausage & Sauerkraut Sandwich
- Sage Mountain Farm Pork Sweet Italian Sausage
- Organic Romaine Paris Island
- Organic Cucumber
- Organic Scallions
- Organic Purple Onion
- Beaver Deli Mustard with grated horseradish, garlic and ginger
- Dave’s Killer Good Seed Bread
- In cast iron skillet, cook farm fresh Sage Mountain Pork Sweet Italian Sausage.
- Once cooked, add Sauerkraut and scallions to skillet and warm with pork until a golden toasty color.
- Slice sausage links long ways to neatly fit onto bread (if using buns, skip this step).
4. Cut up cucumber and onion. Toast bread. Spread on the mustard and top with veggies and meat.
Give thanks… and enjoy!